Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A busy week but well worth it

Have had a great past week but boy am I behind on regular things. I was able to spend 3 days at LTUE last Thursday through Saturday. My daughter Emily and I had a presentation on Friday that I thought went particularly well. Emily is really amazing. Go check out her website/blog. I have a link on this blog. I will start a new economics/finance topic here next week. However, I have to now get caught up on work and regular projects I let slip as I was preparing for and enjoying LTUE .

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, you guys are awesome. I'm an Allred fan:)

    I'm excited to get my first sighting of Emily's book. You should be proud!

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bryan,
      I was good to see you at LTUE. I enjoyed the presentation you gave. I was only able to attend one of them however. Glad you had a chance to see the blog. Hope you find some interesting things. Take care. Bruce

      Delete